Monday, March 24, 2014

Trading Week 24/03/14

Mon 24th March (8 pm)

Open TS signals: EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD are both in profit:

EUR/AUD: up 60 pips. Sadly, for me, I was stopped out at entry following the Chinese PMI spike. Serves me right for moving my stop too soon:

GBP/AUD: this is moving now too and is up 50 pips. This signal comes in line with the confluence of a H&S on the daily chart too. I'm short here:



Other FX:
A/U: this continues to hold above the 0.905 'neck line' of the bullish 'inverse H&S' pattern:


A/J: no new TS signal here BUT the bullish broadening descending wedge seems to have played out!


U/J: the monthly 200 EMA continues to give the U/J some grief!


AUD/NZD: this 'double bottom' seem to be playing out too. I'm 'long' here too:


Kiwi: struggling a bit above the support trend line:


Gold: My 8 pm candle yielded a signal to 'short' Gold and price has dipped below a support trend line and the daily 200 EMA BUT I'd be very wary here given the ongoing Ukraine concern. 


No comments:

Post a Comment